- CALCULUS VOLUME 1 COURSECALCULUS VOLUME 1 COURSE
This comprehensive course contains 6 sections with 51 self-grading lessons, including final assessments. The first section is available to try for free.
This Trial Site is for evaluation purposes and for trying out in your LMS only. User names will be visible to everyone using it, so don't use this trial site with real students or for actual assignments! To view each lesson, POP-UPs MUST BE ENABLED in your browser.
- Functions and GraphsFunctions and Graphs
- Functions and Graphs - Final AssessmentFunctions and Graphs - Final Assessment
This is the final assessment for Functions and Graphs. (Available when you subscribe.)
- Subscribe & Try the FULL COURSE FREE for 14 days!This topicSubscribe & Try the FULL COURSE FREE for 14 days!
The full course includes all 51 lessons, including 6 Final Assessments with Instructor Answer Keys.
Subscribe to unlock the rest of this course and get all of these extra features:
- Try the FULL COURSE FREE for 14 days
- Connect instantly to your own private course through your LMS
- Re-arrange, hide/show, and use lessons in any order
- Schedule lessons, control the number of attempts, add your own resources and more
- Access the Blending.Space Dashboard with at-a-glance reporting charts, grades, course analytics, student progress, quiz attempts and feedback
- Use with one or more classes
- Access everything through your own LMS; there is no need to log in or add your students
- Get free updates and support
Once you subscribe, we'll create your private course. Once you receive your course you'll have 14 days to try the course free. You can cancel anytime during your free trial and you won't be charged.
2.1. A Preview of Calculus
2.2. The Limit of a Function
2.3. The Limit Laws
2.5. The Precise Definition of a Limit
3.1. Defining the Derivative
3.2. The Derivative as a Function
3.3. Differentiation Rules
3.4. Derivatives as Rates of Change
3.5. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
3.6. The Chain Rule
3.7. Derivatives of Inverse Functions
3.8. Implicit Differentiation
3.9. Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Applications of DerivativesApplications of Derivatives
4.1. Related Rates
4.2. Linear Approximations and Differentials
4.3. Maxima and Minima
4.4. The Mean Value Theorem
4.5. Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
4.6. Limits at Infinity and Asymptotes
4.7. Applied Optimization Problems
4.8. L’Hôpital’s Rule
4.9. Newton’s Method
5.1. Approximating Areas
5.2. The Definite Integral
5.3. The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
5.4. Integration Formulas and the Net Change Theorem
5.6. Integrals Involving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
5.7. Integrals Resulting in Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Applications of IntegrationApplications of Integration
6.1. Areas between Curves
6.2. Determining Volumes by Slicing
6.3. Volumes of Revolution: Cylindrical Shells
6.4. Arc Length of a Curve and Surface Area
6.5. Physical Applications
6.6. Moments and Centers of Mass
6.7. Integrals, Exponential Functions, and Logarithms
6.8. Exponential Growth and Decay
6.9. Calculus of the Hyperbolic Functions
- Subscribe for as low as $199 per yearSubscribe for as low as $199 per year
When you subscribe, you'll unlock all of the extra features and get your exclusive, private course to try FREE for 14 days.
And, you'll get your exclusive access codes to add to your LMS, so you can start using the course immediately in your class!
Once the trial period is over, you'll be charged just $199 per year. If you decide that you don't want the course, you can simply cancel anytime within the free trial period and you won't be charged.