- PSYCHOLOGY COURSEPSYCHOLOGY COURSE
This comprehensive course contains 16 sections with 104 self-grading lessons, including final assessments. The first section is available to try for free.
This Trial Site is for evaluation purposes and for trying out in your LMS only. User names will be visible to everyone using it, so don't use this trial site with real students or for actual assignments! To view each lesson, POP-UPs MUST BE ENABLED in your browser.
- Introduction to PsychologyIntroduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology - Final AssessmentIntroduction to Psychology - Final Assessment
This is the final assessment for Introduction to Psychology. (Available when you subscribe.)
- Subscribe Today & Try the FULL COURSE FREE for 14 days!This topicSubscribe Today & Try the FULL COURSE FREE for 14 days!
The full course includes all 104 lessons, including 16 Final Assessments with Instructor Answer Keys.
Subscribe to unlock the rest of this course and get all of these extra features:
- Try the FULL COURSE FREE for 14 days
- Connect instantly to your own private course through your LMS
- Re-arrange, hide/show, and use lessons in any order
- Schedule lessons, control the number of attempts, add your own resources and more
- Access the Blending.Space Dashboard with at-a-glance reporting charts, grades, course analytics, student progress, quiz attempts and feedback
- Use with one or more classes
- Access everything through your own LMS; there is no need to log in or add your students
- Get free updates and support
Once you subscribe, we'll create your private course. Once you receive your course you'll have 14 days to try the course free. You can cancel anytime during your free trial and you won't be charged.
- Psychological ResearchPsychological Research
2.1 Why Is Research Important?
2.2 Approaches to Research
2.3 Analyzing Findings
- BiopsychologyBiopsychology3.1. Human Genetics
3.2. Cells of the Nervous System
3.3. Parts of the Nervous System
3.4. The Brain and Spinal Cord
3.5. The Endocrine System
- States of ConsciousnessStates of Consciousness
4.1. What Is Consciousness?
4.2. Sleep and Why We Sleep
4.3. Stages of Sleep
4.4. Sleep Problems and Disorders
4.5. Substance Use and Abuse
4.6. Other States of Consciousness
- Sensation and PerceptionSensation and Perception5.1. Sensation versus Perception
5.2. Waves and Wavelengths
5.5. The Other Senses
5.6. Gestalt Principles of Perception
- LearningLearning6.1. What Is Learning?
6.2. Classical Conditioning
6.3. Operant Conditioning
6.4. Observational Learning (Modeling)
- Thinking and IntelligenceThinking and Intelligence7.1. What Is Cognition?
7.3. Problem Solving
7.4. What Are Intelligence and Creativity?
7.5. Measures of Intelligence
7.6. The Source of Intelligence
- MemoryMemory8.1. How Memory Functions
8.2. Parts of the Brain Involved with Memory
8.3. Problems with Memory
8.4. Ways to Enhance Memory
- Lifespan DevelopmentLifespan Development9.1. What Is Lifespan Development?
9.2. Lifespan Theories
9.3. Stages of Development
9.4. Death and Dying
- Emotion and MotivationEmotion and Motivation10.1. Motivation
10.2. Hunger and Eating
10.3. Sexual Behavior
11.1. What Is Personality?
11.2. Freud and the Psychodynamic Perspective
11.3. Neo-Freudians: Adler, Erikson, Jung, and Horney
11.4. Learning Approaches
11.5. Humanistic Approaches
11.6. Biological Approaches
11.7. Trait Theorists
11.8. Cultural Understandings of Personality
11.9. Personality Assessment
- Social PsychologySocial Psychology12.1. What Is Social Psychology?
12.3. Attitudes and Persuasion
12.4. Conformity, Compliance, and Obedience
12.5. Prejudice and Discrimination
12.7. Prosocial Behavior
- Industrial-Organizational PsychologyIndustrial-Organizational Psychology13.1. What Is Industrial and Organizational Psychology?
13.2. Industrial Psychology: Selecting and Evaluating Employees
13.3. Organizational Psychology: The Social Dimension of Work
13.4. Human Factors Psychology and Workplace Design
- Stress, Lifestyle, and HealthStress, Lifestyle, and Health
14.1. What Is Stress?
14.3. Stress and Illness
14.4. Regulation of Stress
14.5. The Pursuit of Happiness
- Psychological DisordersPsychological Disorders
15.1. What Are Psychological Disorders?
15.2. Diagnosing and Classifying Psychological Disorders
15.3. Perspectives on Psychological Disorders
15.4. Anxiety Disorders
15.5. Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
15.6. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
15.7. Mood Disorders
15.9. Dissociative Disorders
15.10. Personality Disorders
15.11. Disorders in Childhood
- Therapy and TreatmentTherapy and Treatment
16.1. Mental Health Treatment: Past and Present
16.2. Types of Treatment
16.3. Treatment Modalities
16.4. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders: A Special Case
16.5. The Sociocultural Model and Therapy Utilization
- Subscribe for only $199 per yearSubscribe for only $199 per year
When you subscribe, you'll unlock all of the extra features and get your exclusive, private course to try FREE for 14 days.
And, you'll get your exclusive access codes to add to your LMS, so you can start using the course immediately in your class!
Once the trial period is over, you'll be charged just $199 per year. If you decide that you don't want the course, you can simply cancel anytime within the free trial period and you won't be charged.